I have been making soap balls with left over soap from many of my batches so I already had balls of different sizes and colors to work with as well as curls and shreds of soap from many different batches.
I started this soap by alternating colors of my pre-made soap balls so there were no two colors next to each other. This took some planning and rearranging. Once I had the balls planned out to where they were supposed to be placed I made a 100% coconut soap with 20%SF base. This was planned to be a gradient from dark to light pink however I don't notice much of a color change within the bar.
I did end up adding chips of pink and purple bits of soap at the top and also a larger ball rolled in gold mica but decided to cut that top off for the final picture.
I also ended up Oven Processing this loaf because I wanted the balls to stick into the newly made soap. They had been cured for several months and I didn't want to take the chance of having them fall out of the bar. This is the cut of the loaf with the ball on the top and it does look like a solar system with the planets but I was not liking the look of the top. So..... I took the cutter and cut it off!!!! OH NO!! I loved how the embedded balls look and the gradient of pinks actually is visible from a darker to a lighter color toward the top. It did morph to an orange instead of a hot pink but I still like the effect.
Until next month.... <3 Bubble Love Soap <3